After destroying myself on Thursday night (Read drunk and sleep deprived) I did not manage to sleep early on Friday night as well. I knew I had to be at #WordUp by indiblogger, the BigRock thing. Anyways I managed to get up at 6 on that saturday morning (that is a BIG thing, trust me)!
|I look happy not sleep deprived :P PC: TheDevEffect|
I had gone through the agenda and I exactly knew why was I going to the meet. Yes exactly to meet Tanya, Pallavi, Michelle and BlogwatiG :D and of course Sherry Shroff *starry eyes* and the cute ShoutMeLoud guy *blushes*.
|Michelle, Pallavi and Me at the Selfie Point :)|
|With the beautiful Sherry Shroff!|
I had memorised my train routes and yes I made it on time. Even though they had preponed it to 9am instead of 11. Blue frog it was!
|Neela Mendak it is :)|
The moment I entered I spotted the lovely girls I was planning to meet. Next thing I know we found ourselves fan-girling Sherry :P It was fun because she is a chatterbox and super down to earth types.
What else did I find interesting?
- Chai: Well that was one of the most interesting things.
- The Performance: Nihal, Anoop and the masked guy with that lady on drum gave an awesommmmmme performance.
- Amit Agrawal: Well this man stole my heart with some real good tips. It was bonus because I did not even come here for him :)
- Medimix advice: So I’ve been having skin eruptions and real issues and Sherry suggested Medimix! I am a lot better now!
- The dedication to finish it off on time: So it started a little late. Sessions were lagging significantly and I had to reach home at 7 because I wanted to leave for a short night-out trip at 8. I made it on time.
The whole thing was awesome! All indiblogger meets rock, okay? I did learn quite a few things and many people won many different things. My table-mates Pallavi - The Indian Rapunzel aka theDesiGirl and BlogwatiG won Moto G2 and MotoX (How cool is that!!). I got to meet another vlogger(famous wali unlike me :P) and a cute wala guy (i couldn’t even ask for a picture with him I was so mesmerised).
Also one joke by Bhavish Ailani was cool: If I upload a coffee pic on instagram and add a filter, does it become filter coffee?
I know I should me mentioning Laxmi Rebecca, Anshul Tewari, Sunit Singh, Varun Krishnan, Shree Krishna Chepuri, Arunab Kumar, Snigdha Manchanda as well but may be some other time.
P.S: This month blogging would be regular.. you know why? Birthday Month!!!! :)