Though turning 24, 25 or 26 is not a big deal because every day of life has to be a celebration. Still I love this ‘the day’ because well, yeah I arrived to this lovely planet to meet you all on this day J
Here are 25 things about life as I turn 25!
- “Life is beautiful” – This is my favourite quote and I believe in it.
- Everything is possible if there is hope and faith.
- If something doesn't go right even if you have given it your best, it is God’s way of saying, “No, not now!”
- If you love it, you’ll find a way to do it.
- Traveling makes you richer at heart.
- People you meet, people you interact with have an impact on you which is more than one.
- You won’t be always right. But then no one is.
- Taking up the challenge to overcome your fear can make you realize that there was no reason to be afraid anyways.
- Do not suppress yourself; do not try to change, not even in a relationship. Because one day your true self will come out and you will not know what to do.
- If you think an incident didn't teach you anything, you are wrong. Retrospect!
- You don’t have to worry about what others think. All you need to understand is how you feel about ‘it’.
- No one is self-made. People who helped you to be where you are should always be given the credit.
- Magical things grow out of unlikely beginnings.
- Everyone feels low at some point. Don’t be afraid of shedding some tears. Remember, bounce back!
- Follow the ones who inspire and be friends with the one who are positive.
- If you cannot help someone say goodbye to their negativity, restrain yourself to ‘hi-hello’.
- Life is a cake-walk for someone, is a myth.
- If you don’t tell them what you want, they’ll not know.
- Wasting your time talking about other people, leads to wasting of the amazing ideas which would have come into your mind if you were not gossiping.
- You are movies you watch, songs you listen, books you read and food you eat. Almost.
- Food is an expression of love <3
- Gratitude is more important than attitude.
- Life isn't very simple but again you are not supposed to solve math puzzle on every step.
- Nothing comes for ‘Free’, never.
- Things happen when they are least expected.
This is what I've learned and well, there is a lot to learn. I met all of you somewhere somehow in these 25 years and I’m grateful to everyone of you J
Yes!! It is time to party Ganagnam Style J
If you are gonna leave a comment please tell me what do you think about me :P